subject
Business, 02.12.2019 17:41 dre4232

Astock is expected to earn 15 percent in a boom economy and 7 percent in a normal economy. there is a 35 percent chance the economy will boom and a 65.0 percent chance the economy will be normal. what is the standard deviation of these returns?
a. 3.82 percentb. 4.85 percentc. 4.97 percentd. 5.63 percent.

ansver
Answers: 2

Another question on Business

question
Business, 01.02.2019 16:40
Apublisher for a promising new novel figures fixed costs​ (overhead, advances,​ promotion, copy​ editing, typesetting, and so​ on) at ​$55 comma 000​, and variable costs​ (printing, paper,​ binding, shipping) at ​$1.30 for each book produced. with this​ pricing, 3504 books need to be produced and sold at $ 17.00 each for the publisher to break even. ​ however, rising prices for paper require an increase in variable costs to ​$1.80 for each book produced. use this information to complete parts a. through c. a. what strategies might the company use to deal with this increase in​ costs? choose all that are reasonable. a. find different suppliers to try and lower the variable costs. your answer is correct.b. decrease the fixed costs. c. increase the selling price of the book. your answer is correct.d. increase the font size of the print in the book. b. if the company continues to sell books at ​$17​, how many books must they now sell to make a​ profit? the publisher must produce and sell at least 3619 books to make a profit. ​(round up to the nearest whole​ book.) c. if the company wants to start making a profit at the same production level as before the cost increase from ​$1.30 to ​$1.80​, how much should the publisher sell the book for​ now? in order for the company to start making a profit at the same production level as​ before, the publisher should sell the book for more than the break even​ point, which is approximately ​$ nothing.
Answers: 2
question
Business, 29.01.2019 20:31
Shelly bought a house five years ago for $150,000 and obtained an 80% loan. now the home is worth $140,000 and her loan balance has been reduced by $12,000. what is shelly's current equity?
Answers: 3
question
Business, 29.01.2019 18:41
Which is not an example of a keyword search strategy to get more specific results?
Answers: 3
question
Business, 29.01.2019 16:21
When the price of pencils increases from $1.50 to $2.50, there is an increase in quantity demanded of pens from 100 to 150. the cross-price elasticity of demand between pencils and pens is: ?
Answers: 3
You know the right answer?
Astock is expected to earn 15 percent in a boom economy and 7 percent in a normal economy. there is...
Questions
Questions on the website: 6551836