subject
Business, 02.12.2019 23:20 curlyloo01

Reverse auctions are bidding or tendering systems in which the buyer places an item for bid on a request for quote system; then potential suppliers bid on the job, with the price reducing sequentially, and the lowest bid win

ansver
Answers: 2

Another question on Business

question
Business, 29.01.2019 23:35
Acompany offers id theft protection using leads obtained from client banks. there are 9 employees who each work 40 hours per week on leads at a pay rate of $10.9 per hour. each employee identifies an average of 7184 potential leads per week. an average of 19 percent of potential leads actually sign up for the service, paying a one-time fee of $75. material costs are $663 per week and overhead costs are $1084 per week. calculate the multifactor productivity for this operation in fees generated per dollar of input.
Answers: 1
question
Business, 26.01.2019 00:04
Describe at least one way in which a line of credit is different from a loan.
Answers: 1
question
Business, 25.01.2019 04:30
)let w be "randy works hard," let d be "randy is a dull boy," and let j be "randy will get the job." the expression for the proposition "if randy works hard, then he is a dull boy" is w → d. true
Answers: 1
question
Business, 25.01.2019 04:00
Acompany recently announced that it would be going public. the usual suspects, morgan stanley, jpmorgan chase, and goldman sachs will be the lead underwriters. the value of the company has been estimated to range from a low of $5billion to a high of $100billion, with $45billion being the most likely value. if there is a 20% chance that the price will be at the low end, a 10% chance that the price will be at the high end, and a 70% chance that the price will be in the middle, what value should the owner expect the company to price at?
Answers: 3
You know the right answer?
Reverse auctions are bidding or tendering systems in which the buyer places an item for bid on a req...
Questions
question
Mathematics, 14.03.2018 01:38
question
Mathematics, 30.03.2017 07:09
question
English, 21.02.2019 02:15
question
English, 04.05.2017 01:48
question
Geography, 02.11.2018 17:10
Questions on the website: 6551835