Glucose generally exists in ring (cyclic) form. a haworth projection shows the orientations of the hydroxyl groups and the hydrogen atoms on the ring. draw the α and the β forms of glucose by placing the groups ( h , oh , or ch 2 oh ) in the appropriate positions.
coordinate plane buddy
1. it is the only compund that can be found as solid, liquid or gas.
2. the more clouds the cooler the climate will be.
3. the sun
4. evaporation leaves the ocean's salt and particles behind
5. it has to melt first
6. its the layers of sandstone, gravel, sand, or cracked limestone.
7. we use water in affective ways.
i hope this you!
b.casuality since scientists test everything out
according to the molar ratio in the equation, for every 1 mole of hcl, 1 mole of nacl is formed.
thus, if 1.9 mol of hcl is used up in the reaction, 1.9 mol of nacl is formed.
so the answer is 1.9 mol of nacl.