condensation is the change of water from its gaseous form (water vapor) into liquid water. condensation generally occurs in the atmosphere when warm air rises, cools and looses its capacity to hold water vapor. as a result, excess water vapor condenses to form cloud droplets.
1. it is the only compund that can be found as solid, liquid or gas.
2. the more clouds the cooler the climate will be.
3. the sun
4. evaporation leaves the ocean's salt and particles behind
5. it has to melt first
6. its the layers of sandstone, gravel, sand, or cracked limestone.
7. we use water in affective ways.
i hope this you!