look at the account class account. java and write a main method in a different class to briefly experiment with some instances of the account class.
• using the account class as a base class, write two derived classes called savingsaccount and checkingaccount. a savingsaccount object, in addition to the attributes of an account object, should have an interest variable and a method which adds interest to the account. a checkingaccount object, in addition to the attributes of an account object, should have an overdraft limit variable. ensure that you have overridden methods of the account class as necessary in both derived classes.
• now create a bank class, an object of which contains an array of account objects. accounts in the array could be instances of the account class, the savingsaccount class, or the checkingaccount class. create some test accounts (some of each type).
• the bank class requires a method for opening accounts, and to deposit and withdraw from accounts specified by their account number. account numbers are generated sequentially starting with 101.
• note that the balance of an account may only be modified through the deposit(double) and withdraw(double) methods.
• the account class should not need to be modified at all. • be sure to test what you have done after each step.
• use bankdemo. java to test your code.
.xlsx / .xls: standard excel formats. xlt: excel template. xlsb: an excel format written in binary instead of xml, which allows for the saving of extremely large spreadsheets faster than standard formats. csv: comma-separated value (as in the first import example used above; can be read by any spreadsheet program).
he filing, entitled "oled driving technique," explains that traditional lcd brightness is adjusted by simply increasing or decreasing the amount of light emitted by a backlight. but that's not possible with an oled display, as each pixel on an oled screen emits light individually.apr 26, 2012
it's shows new witch means making a new doc
it's shows open witch means open other docs that you made before
it's shows close witch means closing the doc you are working on
it's shows save and save as save just means saving it as a word flie and save as is saving it as what ever you want
you go in to the networks crosh/linux and you insert the info you want in code
look at the account class account. java and write a main method in a diff...