For this assignment submit a single zip file. the zip file will contain your code and a readme pdf document with instructions on how to run your code. include screenshots of your program running on five different time quantum in the zip file as well. your objective is to create a program that simulates round robin cpu scheduling. you could use the virtual machine from the first assignment to test your program to make sure it witl run.
1. the program you will create is used to generate a schedule of processes.
2. the processes are stored in a plaintext file.
3. the program accepts two parameters.
4. the first parameter is the path of the processes file.
5. the second parameter is the time quantum.
slunky means it is busted, butchered, or messed up in some way.
excel macros, or .xlsm, stores automated steps for repetitive tasks.