Your organization's disaster recovery plan needs an update to the backup and restore section to reap the new distributed r80 installation benefits. your plan must meet the following required and desired objectives:
a. required objective: the security policy repository must be backed up no less frequently than every 24 hours.
b. desired objective: the r80 components that enforce the security policies should be backed up at least once a week.
c. desired objective: back up r80 logs at least once a week.
your disaster recovery plan is as follows:
- use the cron utility to run the command upgrade_export each night on the security management servers.
- configure the organization's routine back up software to back up the files created by the command upgrade_export.
- configure the gaia back up utility to back up the security gateways every saturday night.
- use the cron utility to run the command upgrade_export each saturday night on the log servers.
- configure an automatic, nightly logswitch.
- configure the organization's routine back up software to back up the switched logs every night. upon evaluation, your plan:
you can redeem gift cards to add credit to your apple id balance, and then use that credit to make purchases in the app store, itunes store, or apple books, subscribe to apple music, or upgrade your icloud storage
what is the meaning to this? ?