1) your review should be single spaced. (do not exceed the page length! really. i'm not kidding.)
2) upload a microsoft word document to submit your review.
3) you should briefly summarize the content of the article or paper and explain how it relates to data science and big data analytics.
4) important - provide your own assessment of the article. (did it make sense? did you learn anything from it? do you agree or disagree with the content? )
5) use the apa style for the paper and any references. you must use apa in-text references and provide a list of any resources you used in the references list at the end of your paper. ( do not overuse references. more than a couple for such a short paper is overkill.)
that they are wrong and are not respectful in any way and scout does not know this because she is still a child.
because it can be used to compare the guilt.the man felt guilt for murdering the old man,and heard things.that can be compared to how love can make you do crazy things,which can make you feel guilty and assume things.this ones kind've hard because tell tale heart is about murder and love is love.
answer: so you know which kinds of information will best persuade your readers and also they can have a good time reading your book and not saying its boring if u worked really hard on it and so u can can spel out the word to people so u can sell copys and you need to say things that appeal to them. if you have a group of twelve year olds, you probably aren't going to talk the same way to them as you would to a group of thirty year olds.
what are the answer choices?