that is an unknown answer sorry
1. academic language: language spoken in accademic settings.
2. social language: language spoken with peers in social settings.
3. suffix: letter or letters added to the end of a word that changes the part of speech and meaning of the root word.
4. root word: initial word before adding a suffix and/or prefix.
5. prefix: letter or letters added to the beginning of a word that changes the meaning of the word.
6. affix: letter or letters added to the beginning or end of a word, root, or stem, or the meaning of a word, to modify its meaning.