In section 4, why does the author include the quote from grover cleveland?
a) to support the central idea that the best fishermen are truly dedicated
b) to support the claim that true fishermen prefer to catch unshelled fish
c) to make the claim that unshelled fish are more difficult to catch than shelled fish
d) to support the central idea that the best fishermen does not waste time when the fish are not biting
but, as grover cleveland said: "he is no true fisherman who is willing to fish only when fish are biting." the real angler will sit all day in a boat in a pouring rain, eagerly watching the point of the rod, which never for an instant swerves a half inch from the horizontal. the real angler will troll for miles with a hand line and a spinner, winding in the thirty-five dripping feet of the lure every ten minutes, to remove a weed, or "to see if she's still a-spinnin'." vainly he hopes for the muskellunge who has just gone somewhere else, but, by the same token, the sure-enough angler is ready to go out next morning, rain or shine, at sunrise.
1. factors like the germans losing ground in the war and jewish resistance could have led to operation reinhard.
2. at first these residents didn't know what had been happening, but then they began to hear rumors and came to accept their fate, especially after their leader had committed suicide rather than have to picked which kids he would send off to the camps.
3. it contradicts the protocol of the wannsee conference and suggests that there was never any plan or intention to resettle the jews.
4. it differed because it was a more planned out way and smarter way to execute the jews. it was similar because it was a method of killing jewish people.
5. it was never seriously considered. it was not used because it would have been to hard, as there were many failed attempts that occured before.
hope this !
a) to support the...