Which of the following details from "the notorious jumping frog of calaveras county" is an example of twain's depiction of the american west as a place of irreverence and humor?
simon wheeler tells his story of jim smiley with "impressive earnestness and sincerity."
jim smiley has the same last name as reverend leonidas w. smiley.
jim smiley names his dog and frog after two respected nineteenth-century politicians.
the narrator leaves the tavern without waiting to hear more from simon wheeler.
peo p el. pleopjdhdhffhdhdh
1. factors like the germans losing ground in the war and jewish resistance could have led to operation reinhard.
2. at first these residents didn't know what had been happening, but then they began to hear rumors and came to accept their fate, especially after their leader had committed suicide rather than have to picked which kids he would send off to the camps.
3. it contradicts the protocol of the wannsee conference and suggests that there was never any plan or intention to resettle the jews.
4. it differed because it was a more planned out way and smarter way to execute the jews. it was similar because it was a method of killing jewish people.
5. it was never seriously considered. it was not used because it would have been to hard, as there were many failed attempts that occured before.
hope this !