choisissez le bon pronom d'objet indirect
écrit-elle une lettre à ses grands-parents ?
does she write a letter to her grandparents ?
oui, elle leur écrit une lettre.
yes, she writes them a letter.
pronoms objet direct ==>
me , m' = me
te, t' = you (2nd pers. sing.)
le, l' = him
la, l' = her
le, la, l' = it
the french pronoun agrees in number and gender with the noun they replace. no difference with human being or things like for 'it' in english.
nous = us
vous = you (2nd person plural + formal 'tu' + formal 'vous' )
les = them
►►pronoms d'objet indirect
me, m' = me
te, t' = te
lui = him, her, it
nous = nous
vous = your (2nd person plural + vous de politesse sing. and plural)
►►leur = them ===> elle leur ecrit une lettre.
write the correct conjugation of the verb "souvenir'
il que son parrain lui a donné un cadeau.
il se souvient que son parrain lui a donné un cadeau.
hello, can you me answer these questions of the book les miserables (volume 2: cosette) for tomorrow.
1. how does m. madeleine know where cosette is?
2. name two habits or two traits of thenardier characters.
3. cosette fights two fears, which ones? what fear is the strongest?
4. what happened? what is the situation that causes this worry to cosette?
5. summarize two lies that thénardier made in front of valjean.
6. thenardier has come to understand who this stranger is, who is so interested in cosette. the girl has long been a source of income for the thenardiers. what is the blackmail, the last threat of thenardier?
7. how to describe the behavior of the old door?
i haven't read the book.