nations monitor the total income from all sources earned in a nation over a specified period of time and the total market value of all goods and service produced within a country during a specified period.
1. in 1492, spain expelled after being under their rule for centuries.
answer: d the moors.
2. an important cultural center during the renaissance was the city of florence.
3. the connection between the minoan civilization and a volcanic eruption on thera is that the earthquake happened a century before the collapse of the civilization. answer (a).
4. (b) shared ideals.
5. (c) the pyrenees mountains.
6. (b) plaateau.
7. (c) presented community standards.
8. (b) democracy.
9. (a) it has been reduced to scrub vegetation by overgrazing.
10. (b) the po river valley.
11. (b) hydroelectricity.
12. (a) the apennines. (almost 40% of the italian territory is mountainous, with the alps as the northern boundary and the apennine mountains forming the backbone of the peninsula and extending for 1,350 km (840 mi).
the correct answers are:
- it is absorbed by earth;
- it is reflected by clouds;
- it is reflected by glacial ice;
the solar radiation experiences multiple different things with the different surfaces that it comes in contact with. when the solar radiation comes in contact with the earth, the earth absorbs part of it, while part is reflected back into the space. the clouds are managing to reflect the solar radiation partially, thus sending big portion of it back, as well as the glacial that acts like a mirror from which the solar radiation bounces back upwards.
i'm pretty sure is true