panic attack symptoms can include shortness of breath or hyperventilation, heart palpitations or racing heart, trembling or shaking, nausea or upset stomach, and even the fear of dying, losing control, or going crazy. a panic attack is an intense wave of fear characterized by its unexpectedness and debilitating, immobilizing intensity. panic attacks often strike out of the blue, without any warning, and sometimes with no clear trigger. they may even occur when you’re relaxed or asleep.
the questions i ask myself are
1. is it on wikipedia? obviously if it is don't take the advice
2. who is the source written by? a doctor or someone who just googled symptoms?
3. when was it written? medicine is always changing so the data could be out of date.
4. is it from a .net .com .org .edu? some are more reliable than others. you wouldn't want to listen to a . com as much as a .org because organizations are better than a community.
5. does it make sense? can you go to a doctor and not sound silly?
within the process of photosynthesis is the light from the sun that the plant takes in gets made into a chemical energy, which is later released into the organism. giving them the energy to do things.
fitness test maybe i don`t really know what you`re asking