some religious sects resist change and they seek to keep the world exactly as it was, when that particular religion was founded or when doctrines of that religion were established and this is what we call fundamentalism.
however, the combined energy of religious groups can motivate political and social change. fundamentalism being used by extremists in the middle east combine religion and government in order to create more "islamic states".
- to use "shari'a law" for whole society
- limit the effects of modernization
- force non-fundamentalist muslims and other to obey, even using violence
- women's rights are virtually non-existent
- unfair justice system
- punishments are cruel
- target the united states as the "great satan"
a free-trade area is the region encompassing a trade bloc whose member countries have signed a free-trade agreement. such agreements involve cooperation between at least two countries to reduce trade barriers – import quotas and tariffs – and to increase trade of goods and services with each other. i hope this < 3