answer: the british army had suffered 420,000 casualties including nearly 60,000 on the first day. the french lost 200,000 men and the germans nearly 500,000.
the truman doctrine point was to conter soviet geopolitical expansion during the cold war
some differences of capitalism and communism include;
- property is owned privately
- encourages entrepreneurship
- market economy
- government intervention is for regulation
- the old, young, and sick are not taken care of
- competition is often promoted
- individuals decide what to produce, how to produce, and for whom to produce to/for.
- property is to be equally shared among people to create an equal society.
- individuals freedom to buy and make what a persons wants is not guaranteed.
- tends to triumph in agrarian communities.
- the government own and manages all of the production.
- the government is also the decider of what to produce, how to produce and to/for whom to produce.
- shortages are likely to transpire.
- a command economy
- typically free healthcare for one and all.