they wrote their constitution.
there were many aspects that led to the end of the soviet union. most factors that led to the collapse are;
- growth of resistance movements
- the desire of political rights
- the economic system was ineffective
- production, and standard of living and income declined.
- citizens in communist countries saw in the "west"
- political freedoms, better economies and success of democratic nations.
in the soviet union itself, the political system was corrupted, and the economy was failing miserably.
european jews wanted to move to palestine to scape anti-semitism, to have their own homeland, to avoid possibility of another holocaust, to live in safely in a new land.