Under joseph stalins rule citizens of the soviet union:
a) were forced to work for powerful corporations that controlled the government
b) used labor strikes to influence the government and empower unions
c) had no access to luxury goods and often lacked basic necessities
d) relies heavily on forgiven aid to provide food and material goods
i believe it's option c.
some differences of capitalism and communism include;
- property is owned privately
- encourages entrepreneurship
- market economy
- government intervention is for regulation
- the old, young, and sick are not taken care of
- competition is often promoted
- individuals decide what to produce, how to produce, and for whom to produce to/for.
- property is to be equally shared among people to create an equal society.
- individuals freedom to buy and make what a persons wants is not guaranteed.
- tends to triumph in agrarian communities.
- the government own and manages all of the production.
- the government is also the decider of what to produce, how to produce and to/for whom to produce.
- shortages are likely to transpire.
- a command economy
- typically free healthcare for one and all.
its a to schools across georgia integrate peacefully
this why i say that his choice changed segregation. after schools were forced to segregate by law in 1954, georgia refused to cooperate.
a) were forced to work for powerful...