Which of the following were major domestic issues facing the truman administration after world war ii? choose all the following.
1. millions of troops needing jobs
2. failure to pass the g. i. bill
3.passage of the taft-hartley act
4. not enough workers to fill jobs
5. labor unions going on strike
6. another major economic depression
dumb white people things like science and math
by approval, i think you mean by the delegates from each state had approved it. the problem was that the states themselves had to approve it. that seemed like a cumbersome process, but you have to remember that democracy works on the will of the people and each state had to ratify it keeping in mind that there were still problems: it was not a slam dunk.
doug has 6 books. hope this
a population change of 12.1%