Why did sam houston order the texans to retreat in march 1836?
1. he wanted more time to train his army.
2. he believed that texas had no chance to gain independence.
3. he feared getting killed on the battlefield.
4. he hoped santa anna would return to mexico.
if a person survives the holocaust, the last thing he wants to hear is a comment made by someone who knows nothing about it. he knows what a hideous event it was. he has the experience. it is not a
b: fear of flames was based on experience. b is not the answer.
d: ask any asthmatic what they think of smokers. all agree that allowing smoke nearby is not a good idea. d is based on experience and is not a choice.
the answer is c. i think that is what you are intended to answer. but it is not a good answer. the child may have experience with something that was unpleasant and green.
choose c anyway.
d-dollar diplomacy. hope this !
1. he wanted more time to trai...