answer: c. 3n + 3 = 198
3 times monday plus 3
3 times the number they sold monday represents 3n.
3 more represents +3.
198 is just the total.
hope this : )
yes, you can find the area and circumference of a circle given the radius or diameter.
to find the diameter of the circle when given the circumference, you would divide the circumference by pi or 3.14. to find the radius, you would then just divide the diameter by 2.
hope i have a wonderful
1. you know that the high-speed camera is ready to film him between 15 meters and 10 meters above the ground.
2. the problem gives you the following equation:
3. therefore, you must calculate the time when and when , as following:
4. therefore, the answer is:
1. 12 sugar cubes
2. 24 sugar cubes
3. 72 by 54 by 144, because it gives you the dimensions for one box so if you need something that will fit 36 boxes then you need to multiply the dimensions by 36.
1. multiply all the dimensions given to find volume
2. you could fit twice as many sugar cubes if they are half the original size so just multiply the 12 by 2