According to optimization theory, animals exhibit matching behavior in some two-choice situations because: group of answer choices
a. matching is the way to produce the most reinforcement
b. matching is an explanatory theory of choice animals have an innate tendency
c. to match behaviors to reinforcement percentages
d. matching provides the most immediate reinforcement
the answer is b. the spanish armada.
i believe the answer you're looking for is the consumer financial protection bureau.
c. nominates supreme court justices and federal judges
as an executive check in the checks and balances system, the president of the united states has the power to nominate supreme court justices and federal judges.
a process that can be taken to determine necessary steps towards career goals include:
1. take a career placement assessment
2. research the profession and what you need to gain skills, experience, and education.
3. time management/ create a timelined plan
4. network with others in the field as mentors/inspiration
5. intern with someone in the profession.
6. assess your skills, strengths, and weaknesses pertaining to the career and/or industry.
7. improve on weaknesses
8. revise timeline/plan as needed.