Match the definition to the term.
1. a number used by libraries to classify a book thesaurus
2. of or pertaining to etymology; the derivation, or origin, and historical development of a word stacks
3. the part of a library where most of the books are shelved periodical
4. a book of synonyms and antonyms bibliography
5. a publication issued at regular intervals of more than one day; a magazine etymological
6. a listing of all of the books in a library catalog system
7. a list of sources of information about a certain subject call number
i need the answer too guys
it is used to say that something is both good and not good at the same time.
a because if he tell his parents that he will sad if he can't go then they will let him go on the vaction
1. a number used by libraries to classify a book thesaurus...